Line Integration Software
An MES Layer solution for Centralized Data, Record and User Management
in Pharmaceutical manufacturing
Automated equipment enables higher productivity along with lots of data and information flowing with them. It is useful only when centralized with an effective communication system which allows keep them available at the right point.
Without vertical and horizontal machine data integration, an operator can still operate several machines thro’ noxVIEW SCADA/HMI with commands like log in, set recipe, start machine, Access controls and up to date electronic records with meeting compliance requirement also.
But with the L2 layer integration by noxVIEW LIS opens the road to Pharma 4.0 digital transformation along with all other benefits of managing electronic records, Managing User Access Control across the facility from a single central location.
You will get
- Easy Configuration of all connected Assets with noxVIEW SCADA.
- Real Time Data Monitoring for All Connected Equipment.
Automatic Data Synchronization for All Asset Configured
Centralized Common User Management
- Single Identity of User across the facility in all equipment.
- Common Access Rules Across Facility
- Centralized User-Asset Allocation
- Assign User for Access to Specific Equipments
Centralized Electronic Record Management
- Automatic Backup Storage
- Centralized Access & Control over stored Electronic records
- No Data Loss even for Loss of communication
- Real Time Data/Record Synchronization with Equipment Control SCADA
Real Time Asset Monitoring Dashboard
- Centralized Monitoring of Process status across the facility
- Real Time equipment Status and Running Batch Information At a Glance
- MES , BMR Interface Option